Unleash the Power of Digital with Acclivis
‘IBM Powerhouse’, ‘Southeast Asia fastest growing system integrator’, ‘trusted cloud service provider’ – these are some accolades received by Acclivis Technologies and Solutions Pte Ltd over the past eight years. As a Singapore company, Acclivis has grown by leaps and bounds, with annual revenue in the region of S$100M, a staff strength of over 150 and presence across major cities in SEA.
Founded by Mr. Marcus Cheng, together with two other ex-IBMers, Acclivis has earned the reputation of being a trusted partner with enterprises across financial services, manufacturing and transportation industries as well as the public sector.
In 2015, Acclivis acquired Pacific Internet in Singapore and Thailand, expanding its services into the ICT space. Acclivis’ mantra of ‘Build, Manage and Connect’ effectively describes its full suite of services. As a system integrator and cloud services provider, Acclivis’ core strength lies in building and implementing cloud solutions (both dedicated and hybrid) for customers, and managing the systems thereafter. Any successful cloud adoption must always be accompanied by an inter-connection strategy where the LOB’s needs are met and exceeded. In this regard, Acclivis, via its subsidiary, Pacific Internet, completes the ICT offering to customers with ISP, SD-WAN and enterprise connectivity.
As a trusted advisor to help customers embark on their digital transformation journey, Acclivis stands out uniquely from the competition with the following attributes:
- Build IaaS Dedicated Private Cloud solutions with a specialization in VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V technologies;
- Consultancy and implementation of public, hybrid and multi-cloud solution with a focus on Microsoft Azure Stack, VMWare and key virtualization technologies;
- Specialization in building and operating heterogeneous cloud environments ranging from Commercial Cloud (VMWare and Hyper-V) to Power Cloud (AS/400 and Unix O/S);
- A comprehensive business continuity offering (EABRC – Equinix-Acclivis Business Resiliency Centre), led by certified DR experts, including Work Area Recovery for end users and IT recovery in both a shared (DRaaS) and dedicated environment;
- A mature Managed Hosting practice governed by ITIL-based process and best practice to help IT mgrs develop operational efficiency so they can focus on the core business.
Today, Acclivis is a subsidiary under CITIC Telecom International, part of China’s largest conglomerate with over USD50B of revenue in 2016. As a leading ICT service provider, Acclivis continues to deliver cloud solutions to enterprises across the region with an expanded geographical portfolio and a keen eye on new technology.
According to Bain & Company, global cloud IT market revenue is predicted to increase from $180B in 2015 to $390B in 2020, attaining a growth of 17%. This presents a great opportunity for Acclivis to address the pressing demand for cloud solutions that can satisfactorily cater to customers’ heterogeneous environment.
“At Acclivis, we believe the cloud should be essential to any forward-looking enterprise who is eager to chart new growth. In 2018, we will continue to accelerate our capabilities in the areas of Multi-Cloud, Business Continuity and Managed Hosting. We know most IT environments now are a combination of legacy infrastructure, public and private cloud – all delivered by multiple vendors. This presents an entirely new set of complexities. Acclivis is positioned to help enterprises navigate the various cloud platforms and truly harness the benefits of cloud adoption,” Mr. Marcus Cheng, CEO, Acclivis.