Acclivis is the leading IT services provider in Asia Pacific offering a comprehensive suite of technology capabilities to drive growth and performance for both private and public organizations.
Through its key service pillars around cloud, technology and managed services, we distinguish ourselves with a track record of over 500 projects under our portfolio.
Together with our valued ecosystem of partners across Asia Pacific, our proven technology and business expertise backed by delivery capabilities, and international-certified facilities help customers embark on their digital transformation.
We work with clients in almost every industry locally and regionally and this presents enormous business opportunities with exposure to some of the best-known brands in the world.
Our Client Managers have the opportunity to work with some of the best in IT infrastructure services to drive tangible business outcomes while honing their skills in client servicing, process management and business development.
What the role involves
You will build deep and lasting relationships with clients, driving successful sales closures. You will be measured on delivering value to our clients and increasing revenue and profits progressively.
You will be involved in a range of sales opportunities with a broad customer set and offerings. You will work collaboratively with the extended pre-sales and solutions team to provide solutions that best meet our clients' needs and contribute to their marketplace success.
The successful candidate is client-focused, goal-driven and results-oriented. You will understand the client’s key business priorities and strategic imperatives, articulate how the Acclivis’ value position can support the client’s requirements and work backwards to ensure our solutions are delivered accordingly based on promises made.
Your input will be key at all stages of client engagement - from prospecting, account planning to solution design. As the client-facing representative of the company, you will be creating, maintaining and growing a strong and effective working relationship with the client.
• Meet and exceed targets for revenue and profits attainment
• Develop and execute the sales strategy to achieve annual / quarterly / monthly revenue and profits targets
• Identify, validate, qualify and close new sales opportunities within existing installed base and new client (logo) acquisition
• Capable of building trust-based, value-added and enduring client relationships
• Compete and win against other competitive solutions in the market
• Create new customer reference and success stories
• Utilize sales enablement tools/marketing activities, solution selling techniques to effectively prospect, identify and close sales
• Consistently prospect new clients and opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline in order to achieve/exceed revenue targets
• Build customer relationships with heads of Lines of Business, & IT Decision makers
• Maintain CRM hygiene on accounts, contacts, meeting information etc.
• Highly self-motivated individual focused on overachieving business goals
• Possess a proven track record in IT sales to large enterprises
• Possess understanding of IT landscape and industry trends
• Proven track record of independently prospecting and qualifying sales leads, developing value propositions, positioning value and selling to the C level
• Ability to package solutions and deals, combined with presentation, writing, negotiating and closing skills
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience